- The candidates of 14 years of age as on date of start of admission session are eligible for admission in ITI s/ ITCs
- Relaxation of upper age limit up to 45 years in case of ex-servicemen & war widows.
- The upper age limit of physically handicapped candidates has been relaxed by 10 years and kept as 35 years on the date of start of admission session.
- The academic qualification prescribed for the trade varies from class VIII pass to Class XII pass depending upon the trade. The trade vise prescribed qualification are given in the list of the trades covered under CTS
- For admission in Centre of Excellence
(Automobile) course minimum qualification is 10th pass under
- Only BBBT
(Broad Based basic Training) Passed students can take
admission in Centre of Excellence Advance Module course
- 5% Weightage will be given for Higher qualification.
- 5% Weightage will be given to widow Son/Daughter.
- 5% Weightage will be given to widow candidate for Stenography trade.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
- All seats are reserved for the Haryana state domicile candidate. 90% seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed the minimum qualification from the Haryana Board. 10% seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed the minimum qualification from other state equivalent to Haryana board. Their Qualification must be verified from the Haryana Board.
- 30% seats will be reserved for women candidates and these seats can be filled up based on the general reservation policy of each State/UT, the total reservation being limited to 50%. Details of 50% reservation is as under:-
- SC 20%
- BC 27% (BC A- 16%, BC B- 11%)
- Physically handicapped 3% ( Blind / low vision – 1%, Deaf & Dump – 1%, Locomotor Disability – 1%)
If the seats meant for them are not utilized fully, the same can be filled in by men candidates subsequently.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Selection of candidates for admission in Industrial Training Institutes/Centers start well in advance of the commencement of each session. Admission should as far as possible, be completed by the date of starting of the session. Where it may be necessary to continue admission beyond the date of commencement of the session for filling vacant seats, it should not in any case go beyond one month of the date in the case of two-year trades and 15 days in case of one-year trades.
As per the recommendation of NCVT admission in ITI s are to be made purely on merit based on the marks secured by the candidate in the public examination of the minimum qualification prescribed for the individual trade.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
Start of Session: Session in ITI starts from 1st August every year. The training timing is 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (5 Days in a week).
Fee Structure :
Tuition fees Rs. 15/ Month , No fees for Girl Students
Student fund Rs. 30/ Month
Building Fund Rs. 120/ Year
Security Deposit Rs. 300 (Refundable as per norms)
IMC Fees(Paid Seat) Rs. 600/Month
- Below poverty line Students - Rs. 45 / Month
- Sc Students - Rs.230/ Month
- Dependent of Ex-Serviceman - Rs. 200/ Month (Stipend would be given by District Sainik Board )
- Centre of Excellence Students is eligible only for First year
- Only that trainee is eligible for stipend who have 80 % attendance in each subject in every Quarter.
Rules and Regulation
- If Trainee absent continuously for 10 days, a notice will be served at his residence. If suitable reply not received then name will be struck off from the institute, trainee will be self responsible for this.
- Rs. 1 / Day fine will be charged for absent days.
- Trainee can take medical leave of 15 days, if undergo medical treatment from the Govt. Hospital and submit medical certificate.
- For One Year course can take medical leave upto 3 weeks (DIT Approval)
- For Two year course can take medical leave upto 6 week (DIT Approval)
- For NCVT Candidate final trade test will be conduct in the month of July every year.
- Trainee attendance in every subject must be 80%. Below the 80% attendance trainee will not be eligible for the final trade test.
- A trainee whose attendance is below 80% can take admission in the next year with the permission of principal. Last date of Re-admission is 30th August.
- If candidate have 80% attendance in each subject. For any reason he is unable to attend the exam then with the permission of principal he would be eligible for appear in exam for next year.
- One Year Course : Rs. 100
- Two Year Course : Rs. 100
- Re-appearing Candidate : Rs. 100
- Last date for migration is 31st October. Candidate who have taken admission in Mewat area they can not be migrate or ITCs (Private ITI) they can’t be migrate to Govt. ITI.